Kiehls has become one of my favorite skincare lines. From body lotions to face lotions, they have everything and for every skin type as well. Read on for some favorites.
Such a rich lotion but very light on the skin as its whipped. Absorbs quickly moisturizing all over. No parabens, glycols, or silicones. After showering, apply to skin while slightly damp to help lock in moisture. I love that this is in a tub because it allows you to use every single last bit. I find in pump bottles you waste so much product and just keep scraping to get the last bit.
Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a natural replenishing elixir of pure botanical oils that provides vital nutrients to enhance skin’s nighttime recovery. The lightweight treatment effectively restores skin’s healthy appearance overnight, leaving your complexion smoother and more radiant by morning. It works with your skin’s natural nocturnal activity, when it’s most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors to dramatically restore skin. I love applying at night under my moisturizer and waking up to silky smooth skin.
How to use:
- Apply 2-3 drops of treatment on cleansed skin. Gently press your fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute the application before gently massaging into skin. Wear it alone or under moisturizer.
- For dry hands, add a few drops to your hand cream and massage palms thoroughly, rubbing into cuticles and knuckles.
- For dry skin on heels and elbows, mix 2-3 drops into your body cream before you apply for extra nourishment, especially during the winter months.
- For a spa-like bathing experience, add several drops to your bathwater and enjoy the soothing lavender scent.
- For relieving stress, warm 2-3 drops on your fingertips and massage at your temples, inhaling the calming scent.
- To soothe minor sunburn, use on affected areas after sun exposure every night until the burn subsides.
Refresh your complexion while giving it the deep cleanse it deserves with Calendula Deep Cleansing Foam Face Wash By Kiehl’s Since 1851. The formula, designed for those with normal-to-oily skin types, activates with water, creating a rich, dense foam that lifts away impurities, dirt and oil without stripping it of essential moisture. Your skin will look instantly refreshed and revitalized.
My lastest Kiehl’s find and obsession. Recharge your skin’s youthful glow with this naturally invigorating, skin-energizing masque by Kiehl’s. It instantly brightens dull, fatigued skin and restores its healthy, rosy appearance over time. Formulated with cranberry extract, an antioxidant-packed superberry rich in resveratrol and anti-inflammatory turmeric extract, this unique masque also contains micronized cranberry seeds that can be used to gently exfoliate the skin while washing the masque off after use. Win win.
If you are breaking out and suffering from acne, I highly recommend this cleanser. This purifying gel cleanser with salicylic acid, cinnamon bark and ginger root thoroughly cleans pores and removes traces of dirt, residue and oil which can lead to acne break-outs. The cleanser is oil free and non drying so it won’t dry out your skin or make it dehydrated.