Sometimes you have a ton of food in the fridge and sometimes there is no food in the fridge. Hey, it happens. Today we are going to be talking about those days when there is food in the fridge, so much food you have leftovers and don’t know what to do with it all.
- If you are making pasta or rice, cook some extra and store in refrigerator for the next meal. So many varieties of rice (lemon, tomato, yogurt & tamarind) and pasta (alfredo, pesto, lasagna, spaghetti, and ziti) can be made.
- If you have slices of cheese that need to be used, use them on a baked ziti. Layer the cheese slices on the sauce and pasta mixture in an oven casserole dish. Bake away.
- Keep some boiled potatoes in fridge, to make quick sandwiches or parantas for breakfast.
- Use left over rice for next day meal. We love making fried rice with the extra rice lying around.
- Keep some extra dough in fridge to make chapatis or parantas for breakfast. Lately I have been doing this because I will make extra atta and then I forget about it and by the time i remember it, it has gone bad.
- Use leftover dry dal to make stuffed paratha.